March 2nd, 2022 Chamber Lunch Forum
Presentation By: Anchorage Assembly District 2 (Eagle River - Chugiak) Candidates: Kevin Cross, Vanessa Stephens & Gretchen Wehmhoff
Presentation: Meet & Greet
This is not a debate. There will be 45 minutes allocated for the main presentation. Each of the candidates will have 15 minutes to speak. Following are a few questions we are suggesting the candidates comment on.Suggested questions to respond to during your speech:
1. What ideas do you have for bolstering the economy in Chugiak/Eagle River?
2. In what ways will you support the business community in our area?
3. Do you think the city is currently providing adequate services to the communities and residents of Chugiak and Eagle River?
4. During the pandemic the public has seen some frustrating and disturbing situations inside the Anchorage Assembly Regular Meetings. How do you plan on working together with the Assembly and current administration?
5. What is your view on the current state redistricting boundaries?
Vanessa Stephen's Declaration of CandidacyMarch 2nd, 2022 Chamber Lunch Forum
Date and Time
Wednesday Mar 2, 2022
12:00 PM - 1:00 PM AKST
Matanuska Brewing Company - Eagle River
11901 Old Glenn Hwy.
Eagle River, Alaska