“All are welcome to dip their bill. Follow the rules and everything will be Jake. Break the rules and you’ll get the Bum’s Rush!"
We’d love to have you join us this year for the 2022 Annual Chamber Dinner & Auction. Our virtual auctions for 2020 and 2021 were very successful, but we are back LIVE and we want you to celebrate BIG with us! The 2020’s are going to certainly be something to talk about so let’s do it up in style! The party is sure to get even better with a “Roaring Twenties” theme! All Flappers and Gangsters are Welcome. Proceeds from the Annual Dinner & Auction help raise funds for the operational costs for the Chamber of Commerce to continue the good work done year-round.
1. There are many opportunities to help support the Chamber during the dinner and in other ways as well! Get your company's name out more with a sponsorship, donate an auction Item, or bring a friend or your company to the party!
2. Enter Quietly, leave silently. We don’t want any attention drawn to our secret.
3. Secret knocks and passwords will be changed frequently.
4. Check all weapons with the door man.
5. No sleeping at the tables, talking politics or religion.
6. No limits on drinks if you can hold your liquor. Boozehounds will be bounced.
7. No Lettuce. No Tiger Milk
8. Mind the barkeep. His/her word is law. Don’t even think of asking for a Cosmo.
9. Dips, Sharpers, and Grifters: Leave your work outside.
10. Do not leave the joint with liquor. Drink up or leave it.
11. In the event of a raid by the coppers drink your “tea” fast!
12. Speak Easy. Dance Hard.
13. Party like it’s 1929.
Interested in Sponsoring something during the dinner? Contact Debbie Rinckey, Executive Director at 694-4702 or by email at email@example.com.